Resources and Useful Information
- These terms and conditions (the ”Terms”) govern your access to and use of www.studioteacherreportcard.com (the “Site”) and any mobile applications that link to or reference these Terms. By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract. Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
- We may modify the Terms from time to time. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Site is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Site. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the Site prior to the effective date of the changes. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
- We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
- You alone are responsible for your content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with your content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in your content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of your content as described herein. You may not imply that your content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by the Site.
- You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
- We may use your content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms (“Other Media”). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use your content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any Other Media the right to access your content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against the Site and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your content. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform, and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of your content.
- As between you and the Site, we own the Site content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of user content and other Site content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding your content, user content and third party content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (“IP Rights”) associated with the Site content and the Site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the Site content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and the Site content are retained by us.
- i. To offer any false or defamatory reviews or opinions, or compensate someone or being compensated to write an opinion;
- ii. Violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- iii. Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination; or
- iv. Violate any applicable law.
You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to:
California law will govern these Terms, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and the Site (“Claim”), without regard to conflict of law provisions. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA.
- The information contained on www.studioteacherreportcard.com and any linked resource is intended to provide general information. The opinions expressed on the site are those from the contributors of the comments and not from the owners of this website.
- The opinions expressed do not represent a random selection of persons who have employed studio teachers. The results reflect only the opinions of those persons who have chosen to comment. Consequently, the results may not accurately reflect the experience of others who have dealt with a particular studio teacher. Studio teachers are free to reply, rebut, or disagree with a comment or opinion by posting a comment.
- THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT THE OWNER MAY NOT MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET USER CONTENT. AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE OWNER MAKES NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SITE CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE OWNER IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE SITE’S INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY, OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE LISTINGS, RATINGS, REVIEWS (INCLUDING THEIR CONTENT, ORDER, AND DISPLAY), OR METRICS FOUND ON, USED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
This website does not have ANY personal contact information for any of the teachers listed on this website. To contact a Union Studio Teacher, please refer to Local 884’s website – http://www.thestudioteachers.com/find-a-studio-teacher/